Sunday, February 10, 2008

Interviewing

After reading all the articles related to job interviews, I feel more confident that I have all the necessary resources needed to be successful. There are several things in particular that I feel helped me with the interviewing process. First was the article about how to deal with interview stress. This articled focused on the importance of getting to your interview 10 at least 10 minutes early, use your imagination to stay calm, and relax becasuse a relaxed job candidate is a confident job candidate. A second article that really caught my attention is the 10 biggest interview killers. I already feel pretty confident with my interviewing skills so I thought this article would benefit me by simply making sure I am steering away from major mistakes. Several of these killers to avoid are not knowing your aim, lousy nonverbal communication, making incorrect assumptions, and not asking specific questions.

No comments: