Sunday, February 24, 2008

Free Write

Since this weeks blog topic is a free write, I decided to discuss what I did this weekend. This friday I went downtown to watch my friend's band play at a bar. It was a lot of fun; the crowd was awesome and the music was even better. Saturday was a long day as we tailgated from noon until 6 PM. We played, we drank, we ate, and it was a blast. Saturday night was pretty low key because my friends and I were very tired from tailgating all day. Due to this, we watched American Ganster on my new TV. On Sunday I slept until noon, went to Peppino's for lunch, and then did a major cleaning of my room. I live in a Fraternity house and somehow it gets very dirty, very often. Overall it was a great weekend and I had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's the name of your friend's band?