Monday, April 14, 2008

Ethical lapses distract U.S. workers

It seems to me that ethical lapses are a huge problem that many people do not know about. This became evident after reading the opening paragraph which included several shocking statistics. I believe that these lapses need to be of a higher concern since they friction, dissonance, and distractions at the work place. The article states that Americans are split in their decision to deal with these distractions, whether by themselves or through their manager. If I was in a situation with such distraction, I would really hope that it would not impact my daily work. This is why I would contact my manager as a solution immediately. I also feel that the survey conducted is a great way to try and target the root of the solution.

No comments: