Sunday, March 9, 2008

My favorite presentation

Hands down my favorite presentation was done by Lindsey Carney. I love hard boiled eggs but always seem to screw them up. Now that I have the perfect recepie, I will never waste any more eggs. I feel another thing that I should discuss in my blog for this week is how well our group bonded at our group meeting on Saturday. We met at Lindsey's apartment and finished our required work. Soon upon completion, we thought that it would be a fantastic idea to extend our meeting several hours. Since we finished our work we decided that the only other activity that we should partake in is beer pong. Lindsey, her roomate, Michael and myself battled it our for several hours. Lindsey was my partner and Michael was with Anita. I believe we played 5 games, and I only won one of them. Overall I would say that I shouldn't get credit for these losses because my partner sucked. Lindsey I love you but your form needs a lot of work. Thank you for reading my blog and I can't wait until our weekly meeting next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL... I have often heard that bonding through beer pong is a life changing experience. Glad things are going well for your group!

Lindsey said...

Hahaha that was really funny, and not that bad now that I read it.