Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My life in ten years

Fortunately for me, my future is farily predictable. This is due to the major I have already chosen here at Clemson University. My current major is in PGM (Professional Golf Management). A requirement for this major is to graduate with 17 months of internship experience. Furthermore, each internship is broken up so it is possible to work at different golf courses. The last two summers I worked at two different golf facilities and I enjoyed my experience at both of them. I believe this is what I will be doing 10 years from now. I wish to have a house somewhere warm (Florida or on the coast in SC or GA), and be a Owner/GM of a private golf and country club. At this point in my life I will be 30 years old. I believe I will have found the girl of my dreams by then. I will probably be married but most likely will not have any kids yet. I do not wish to be too old to start having kids, but making sure my career and the career of my wife are both stable are of high importance. This is a pretty specific description of my life in ten years but I at least guarantee I will be involved in the golf industry.

No comments: